Thursday, November 11, 2010

Quick catch up...

I only have a few moments before my crazy day begins, but I wanted to add a few photos from the past couple days! Since Cade is just like his Dad and hates mornings, I'm dealing with his grumpiness as I post as well!

Today I'm taking just Jax with me to Bible Study then we're heading to WORK!!! Yep, you read that correctly! I am finally allowed to go work a shift with Jax. Kemp still won't keep Jax so I have to drag him along. I guess I'll be wearing him while dealing with all our customers today! 
Hope everyone has an awesome Thursday!! Enjoy the photos...the 1st couple are from Jax and Cade's bath last night (they were taken on my cell phone), where Jax finally got to sit up like a big boy with Cade. The others are from all the photos I took of the kids and their friends for the Holidays! (I'm helping all of us save money this year so we don't have to pay for professional photos!) Obviously the ones I post won't be on our Christmas card, but they are still cute! Enjoy!!

xxoo
Heather






















No comments:

Post a Comment