Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I need coffee.

I remember when I drank coffee because I just liked the extra kick to start my day, now I need coffee. I need it the moment I walk into the kitchen, it's actually all I can think about when my eyes open up. (even @ 3am)

Cade repeating himself over and over again that he wants orange juice...but all I hear is my coffee maker screaming at me. Ohhh mornings. Kemp came home this morning to tell me he woke up at 3:30am to go to a fire and was there up until his shift ended to come home. I guess it was pretty intense. I actually saw the convenience store on fire in the news, but had no idea Kemp was there. scary stuff. He enjoyed it though, but I have a feeling tonight will be rough on him.

We're taking our Christmas/Holiday photos tonight in a beautiful field near our home...I really hope the boys behave. It couldn't be any more gorgeous outside today for it though. 74 degrees and sunny. ahhhh soo perfect.

A few pics from the past 2 days...








No comments:

Post a Comment