Friday, November 5, 2010

First morning home in forever...













This morning has been our first morning staying home in soo long, and we have had a blast! Toys may not be in place or laundry complete...but fun has been had by ALL!! :) Jax tried out Cade's old walker and went to town, and I think Cade enjoyed watching him and teaching him the cool buttons to push just as much! 

Jax is able to sit up now for short periods of time and he LOVES it! I remember Cade was sitting up unassisted at 6 months, so I think Jax may be ahead with the sitting milestone.

Both kiddies are asleep (which may not last long) so I am going to jump into a quick shower before the weekend arrives!! 

Kemp goes to work tomorrow and won't be home again until Tuesday morning...so everyone pray for our crazy household this weekend! :)
xo
Heather
 

No comments:

Post a Comment