Thursday, November 4, 2010

Daddy's day home...

Jax decided to grace me with a smile at 5am this morning, so our day started off quite a bit earlier then usual. But after feeding & dressing both kids, I actually got to shower myself too! I was excited to actually be prepared for the day by 8am!! Kemp walked through the door to a dish-free kitchen, and a family cleaned and ready for the day...but after a long night fighting fires he was ready to hang out at the house for the day! 

So, I decided it was Cade and Daddy day...and left the older boys home while I took Jax to Target (always errands for our store) and my women's Bible study on this rainy morning. What a great break from having 2 kids 24/7!! Bible study was awesome and always lifts me up, and to top it off they serve wonderful coffee and homemade goodies while we all chat about being Moms. 

I came home to a house not yet destroyed (I am still shocked), and Cade down for a nap. wow. 

A great rainy Thursday for us...all 4 of us back in our Pajamas and playing! (with a side of laundry) It's back to work tomorrow. :( 
xxoo
H
 

No comments:

Post a Comment