Friday, November 12, 2010

The new Discovery Place Kids

Today has been busy as usual for us, but we ventured out to the brand new Discovery Place kids in Huntersville---it's AMAZING!! It was created for ages 5 and under so it is absolutely perfect for Cade. He had such an incredible time, and I literally had to carry him out (Jax as well) screaming so we could come home for naps! I think we are going to go ahead and sign up for a year membership, and try to go every other week or every week if possible. Every part of it is directed towards learning but Cade had no clue...he thought it was a giant playground just for him. He danced during the singing performances and sat perfectly still watching the puppet shows, but also climbed up onto the  real firetruck they have parked inside. :) He milked a cow, went grocery shopping (checked out all by himself), drove a tractor and a submarine. It's an awesome experience and I really want to take him back again asap! 

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend...we are going to visit Rutherfordton tomorrow for Ashley's daughter, Braelyn's 3rd Birthday party on Saturday! Can't believe she's 3! wow! Tonight I'm taking more pictures of kiddies for my friend Meryl...hopefully her 3 boys will all sit still for a moment so we can get a few good shots! :)

xxoo






No comments:

Post a Comment